Monday 15 October 2012

Blank Book

Blank Book

Put to a vote, I might have been chosen "least likely to succeed" in my New York City high school class. My path has taken me from repairing fighter planes in Thailand during the Vietnam War, to spook stuff in undisclosed location(s), and I was lucky enough to arrive at the beginning of the boom times of Silicon Valley in 1978.After 21 years in 8 high technology companies, I retired in 1999. I started my last company, E.piphany, in my living room in 1996. My other startups include two semiconductor companies, Zilog and MIPS Computers, a workstation company Convergent Technologies, a consulting stint for a graphics hardware/software spinout Pixar, a supercomputer firm, Ardent, a computer peripheral supplier, SuperMac, a military intelligence systems supplier, ESL and a video game company, Rocket Science Games.
Total score: two large craters (Rocket Science and Ardent), one dot.com bubble…

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

 Blank Book

Blank Book


No comments:

Post a Comment