Monday 22 October 2012

SuperTooth

SuperTooth

 SuperTooth headquartered in Nebias , France, is a manufacturer of Bluetooth speakerphones owning its own factory and handling R&D, design, moulding, production, and packaging in-house. In 2004, SuperTooth created the concept of a Bluetooth speakerphone that could be clipped onto a car’s sun visor.
SuperTooth has developed a presence in more than 35 countries, reached 46 million USD turnover in 2009, and has sold 5 million units since the brand was created—including 1 million SuperTooth speakerphones sold in 2009 (50% Europe, 50% Rest of the world).I was tired of holding my cell phone up to my ear during long business calls, especially while driving. I started researching Bluetooth headsets, but found that the really good headsets are expensive. Quite frankly, I don’t like those over the ear type headsets either. I can never remember where the buttons are or what they do since I can’t see them.

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

 SuperTooth

SuperTooth

No comments:

Post a Comment