Wednesday 31 October 2012

Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

While I do not give tours of my closet, most of my friends and coworkers know that I am a big Polo fan. There is something about the style, fit and quality that keeps me coming back for more… and more… and more. Now most guys will not say much about their clothes but we all have a good amount of money invested in that “pony” brand. The reason I profess my love for Polo is to set the stage for my new find. Southern Tide is a semi-local company out of Greenville, SC that makes clothing tailored to the college/frat/prep guy with an emphasis on a sport fishing theme. It reminds me of Vineyard Vines. Their main focus is polo shirts right now. However, they do offer ties and hats, with plans to rollout an online store with many more new items in September. Oh, did I mention the coolest part… the founder/owner is in his mid-twenties! A former student at USC that left before his senior year was finished. Crazy I know. I started with an orange polo and quickly added two more polos. I am looking forward to some shorts, khakis, oxfords and dress shirts. 

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

 Southern Tide

Southern Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment