Friday 16 November 2012

New Construction

New Construction

I can provide resources you need to help your build your own home. I will be available to answer all of your questions and your interests will be represented and protected in all communication with the developer and builder. I will represent you as a buyer’s agent with any builder you choose to work with. I have knowledge of present and planned developments in our area and can help you find the lot you have in mind, whether it is wooded or conducive to a walkout or maybe suitable for a pool or a play area. If you have already purchased a lot I can help you find a builder who's ready to start when you are and I will help you sell your current home.Working with me will spare you a great deal of the aggravation associated with purchasing a new construction home. I will be a liaison between you and the builder so your concerns will be addressed quickly and effectively. I am affiliated with some of the areas finest builders. Each committed to quality and value in the homes they build. Contact me today for a list of local builders.

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

New Construction

No comments:

Post a Comment