Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

Audra Lowe: Got to put a little posse in the next birthday cake that you order you know we've got just the place just the person talk about it Josh Kaye is here. He's the president and founder of Bake me a Wish. He's here to help make that next celebration an extra special one welcome to the show Josh. Josh Kaye: Hi, Audra. Audra Lowe: Good to have you here to be here. Josh Kaye: Nice to be here. Audra Lowe: You're the president and founder of this company. Josh Kaye: Yes I am. Audra Lowe: Bake me a Wish I heard about it all over the place but you also have thing called operation. Josh Kaye: Perfect, let me tell you on, let me tell you a little bit about Bake me a Wish, BakemeaWish.com is a place where you send cakes out for your love ones everywhere in the country for their birthday. And part of the mission the company is not just to make other people feel good but to spread love three ways you, the person who's giving it, the person who's receiving it and also to another person who you empowered to feel good value giving a gift.

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

 Bake Me A Wish

Bake Me A Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment